It’s hard to beat the thrill of walking into your brand new house for the very first time. Vibrant can help get you there with a range of conventional mortgage options.
It’s never too early to start planning that housewarming party.
We've got options for every buyer
Whether you're refinancing your current home, a first time home buyer, finally purchasing the house of your dreams --- or somewhere in between, we've got you covered. Check out our options below and let us help you decide which one is best for you.
- Fixed Rate Loans: your typical mortgage paired with our great rates
- Balloon Rates: perfect for those who need 100% financing or don't plan to stay in their home long term
- Low Down: 3% down, no PMI needed... for real
- USDA Rural Development Loans: for those living in rural areas
- Veterans Affair (VA) Loans: we're proud to offer VA Loans to Veterans and eligible spouses
- Jumbo Mortgage Loans: for loans greater than $424,100
The mortgage process
After you’ve applied and been approved for a mortgage, it’s time to get an appraisal. This consists of a third-party home appraiser coming and telling you (and us) how much the house you are looking to buy is worth. The number the appraiser ultimately comes up with is based on a lot of things such as location, size, selling price of comparable homes, etc.
Once your target home’s value is determined, Vibrant will extend a percentage of it to you as a loan. The maximum percentage you qualify for is reliant on a number of factors, so the best way to find out the details of your mortgage situation is to apply early!
Be an attractive buyer with pre-approval
Even if you don’t have a particular house in your sights just yet, getting pre-approved for a loan can give you an edge over other potential buyers.
Apply for a mortgage online and we will send you a pre-approval letter that you can show to real estate brokers and sellers. This letter is your badge of honor, demonstrating your status as a qualified buyer. As a result, any offer you make on a house will have a little leg up on the competition.