How to add external accounts instantly
Add your checking or savings account with an external financial institution to your Vibrant dashboard in a matter of minutes with our new upgrade. Scroll below to check out the desktop and mobile directions. Note, the names on the accounts you're linking must match.
On your computer...
- Sign in to online banking. Not enrolled yet? Click here.
- Navigate to the Transfers widget here.
- Note: The widget menu may display differently based on your settings. Additional widgets will display by clicking the More... widget.
- Click the Classic tab on the top.
- Click Add an account to make a transfer link. The Add an Account window will display.
- Click Add an account instantly.
- Select from one of the financial institutions listed, or search for yours in the search bar below the list.
- Log in to the external financial institution's account.
- The Verify screen will display. Click the Continue button.
- Once the accounts are verified, they will immediately be made available. Hitting an error message? Don't worry; you can still add your account manually!
How-to update your password
Protect your account with a stronger and more reliable password. With more characters in place, you'll be on your way to a more secure experience.