Get to know vibrantLive ITMs
Our vibrantLive ITMs (interactive teller machines) may look like ATMs, but they can do practically everything you'd visit a branch for.
- You can connect instantly via video with a Vibrant teller during business hours any time you need assistance
- You don’t need a debit card—just your photo ID
- When you deposit a check, you'll get an image of the deposited check on your receipt
- You can perform more types of transactions beyond getting cash or making deposits—including making a loan or credit card payment or transferring funds
vibrantLive ITMs vs ATMs: What's the difference?
- Deposit cash or checks
- Make a loan or credit card payment
- Transfer funds
- Get change for larger bills
- Get a credit card advance
- Request Skip-a-Pay
- Update your contact information
- Order checks
Withdraw cash ($20 bills only)
View your account balance
Frequently asked questions
They sure are! You may even recognize some friendly faces from your last trip to a Vibrant branch.
While our drive-thru vibrantLive ITMs are available 24/7 for deposits or cash withdrawals, most other transactions will only be available during regular business hours.
Nope! When you use the "talk to teller" option, your deposit will post at the same time it would if you made the deposit in person at a branch
If you're at our Vibrant HQ location, you can get cashier's checks and money orders through the vibrantLive ITM.
You will need to pick these items up from our front desk staff in the Vibrant HQ lobby. Please note: The front desk is only staffed from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Friday. If you need a cashier's check or money order on Saturday, please visit one of our other branches.
If you're using a Des Moines-area vibrantLive ITM, you can request to have a cashier's check mailed to you. Send us a secure message for more information!
You can either use the handset on the machine to speak directly with your teller or communicate via typing into the keyboard. There is also a mic jack on the machine for members who need to connect assistive technology.
You absolutely can, provided you connect with a teller through the vibrantLive ITM first. They can dispense $1, $5, $20, and $100 bills as requested.
NOTE: If you're making an ordinary cash withdrawal without teller assistance, your withdrawal will be available in $20 bills only.