Online banking

How do I enroll in online banking?

If you already have a Vibrant account, complete the enrollment process by confirming your identity and then choosing a username and password.

How do I access free credit monitoring?

If you’ve already enrolled in online banking or use the mobile app, log in and choose “More” from the main menu. Then select “Credit Score” and tap “Launch.” You’ll be asked to read and accept the Terms of Service, and then you’ll automatically be taken to your personalized dashboard, where you can access your credit score, your credit report, and special offers.

Will checking my credit report affect my credit score?

No! You can check your credit as many times as you like without worrying that you’ll negatively impact your score.

How do I set up an automatic payment?

If you’re setting up a payment for a Vibrant loan or credit card, you can choose “Pay” from your dashboard. On the next screen, select the appropriate option, then your desired payment frequency.

What is Skip-a-Pay and how do I sign up?

Vibrant members can choose to skip a monthly payment on their Vibrant auto loan, personal loan, or credit card up to two times a year (non-consecutive months only).

The cost of the service is $100 for minimum payments up to $200 and $180 for payments above $200. Get more information or request Skip-a-Pay.

Mobile deposit

How do I know if my remote deposit has been accepted?

You’ll receive an email confirmation once your deposit has been accepted.

How long does it take for a mobile deposit to appear in my account?

If you make a deposit between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. CT on a regular business day, it will appear in your account by 6 p.m. that day. If you make a deposit after hours or on weekends and holidays, your deposit will post by noon on the next business day.

Is there a daily maximum on mobile deposits?

Yes. You cannot deposit more than $5,000 in a single day using remote deposit.


How can I protect my account against frauds and scams?

We've put together some basic guidelines about common scams to watch out for and how to tell a genuine Vibrant team member from an imposter. You can read them here.


I got a text message about a fraudulent charge. What should I do?

If you receive a message about a potentially fraudulent charge, let us know whether you recognize the transaction by replying to the text or calling us at 1-800-323-5109.

I got locked out of my online account. What do I do?

Listen, it happens to everyone occasionally. Call 1-800-323-5109 to reset your account. We can also confirm your username and reset your password.

Why do I have to use two-factor authentication?

It’s far easier for thieves to get their hands on your user name and password than on your actual mobile device or email account. When you log in, we confirm that it’s really you by sending a verification code to your phone or email that you will need to enter to access your account. 

You’ll be asked for a verification code when you’re logging in from a new device or making changes to your account information. As long as our system recognizes the device you’re using—and you haven’t cleared your cookies or browser history—you likely won’t be asked to go through this extra step.


Can I check to see which devices my account is set up to recognize?

Yes. Log in to your online account, select “Settings,” and then select “Security.” Look for the list of “Remembered Devices.”

I received a verification code, but I’m not trying to log in. What should I do?

An unauthorized person may be attempting to access your account. Change your password immediately. You will be sent a new verification code when you do. Contact us if you have additional questions.

Debit & credit cards

How much does it cost to replace my card?

Our card replacement fee is $10.

How often should I change the PIN on my card?

We recommend changing your PIN every few months to protect against fraud or theft. You can change your PIN at an ATM, through your online banking account, or by visiting a Vibrant branch.

What do I do if I forget my PIN?

You will need to visit a Vibrant branch or call 1-800-323-5109 to create a new PIN.

What should I do if I lose my card?

During regular business hours, you can contact us at 1-800-323-5109 to get a new card and ensure there are no unauthorized charges made to your account.

After hours, contact 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372).

How do I keep debit or credit transactions from being blocked while I’m traveling?

To protect your account against fraudulent charges, we may block transactions that originate from outside your geographic area. If you plan to travel or are already on the road, you can call 1-800-323-5109 to let us know. (After 5 p.m. and on weekends or holidays, choose option 2 from the voicemail menu.) You can also log in to your online banking account and send us a message.

Banking with Vibrant

Do I have to meet certain qualifications to become a member?

Membership is open to anyone in the United States, regardless of where they work or where they live. All you need to do is open a savings account and make a $5 deposit.

Can a minor open a Vibrant account?

While we don’t offer accounts specifically for kids, you can open a savings account for a minor with a parent or legal guardian as co-owner of the account.

Where can I mail my loan or credit card payments?

Our mailing address is:

Vibrant Credit Union

P.O. Box 1550

Moline, IL 61266-1550

Credit disputes

I see an issue on my credit report, how do I fix that?

Review each of the three credit bureaus (Transunion, Experian, Equifax) to verify how your account is reporting. Once done,  refer to Disputing Errors on Your Credit Reports | Consumer Advice ( to start a dispute with the bureaus that are reporting the issue.

How long does a dispute take?

A creditor has 30 days from the date the dispute is submitted to provide an answer to the bureau. It may take 30-60 days for a change to be reflected on your report.

Are there any other options to report an issue on my credit report?

Feel free to give us a call at 800-323-5109, stop into a branch, or connect with us on vibrantLive


Why did I receive a property tax bill when I use escrow?

You will receive your tax bill from the county for your own records. Vibrant will receive a copy of your tax bill as well. 

What has Vibrant paid out of my escrow account this year?

A full breakdown of what we pay out in the year will be available to you in your escrow analysis letter sent in November. If you have questions before then, give us a call at 800-323-5109 and we will be happy to help! 

I switched insurance companies, what now?

Vibrant should still be listed as Mortgagee. If we are, we will be notified by your new agent with your new policy. We will then pay out your new premium amount for you.

We STRONGLY encourage you to place any refund check you get from your previous insurer back into your escrow account.  

I received a delinquent tax notice, why?

Give us a call at 800-323-5109 so we can better assist you!

HELOC closing

My HELOC already closed, and I signed documents, when will my funds be available?

Vibrant has a 3-day rescission period from the date of closing. This period gives the borrower the option to cancel the loan if they would like too.

The loan will fund on the fourth day after closing, not counting Saturday or Sunday.

How can I access my funds to my HELOC?

You will be able to see your HELOC on your online banking. You will be able to transfer to your checking or savings account using the transfer widget.

I would like to pay off and close my HELOC, how do I do that?

Contact us at 800-323-5109 or come into a branch to get your HELOC closed out.