Cocktail Castle Giveaway - Disclaimer
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter. To enter, contestants must like Vibrant Credit Union’s post, share, then tag their friend(s).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents. Must be 21 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Vibrant employees are eligible to win.
3. WINNER SELECTION: One winner who meets the indicated criteria will be randomly chosen on December 17, 2021.
4. PRIZES: One winner will receive a $150 gift card to the Mississippi River Distilling Company. By entering, the winner acknowledges their understanding that scheduling their cocktail castle will be subject to Mississippi River Distilling Company’s schedule, and that they must reserve their date/time through their online booking system.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via Facebook messenger. They will have 24 hours to respond before another name is drawn. Prize will be mailed out to winners by Vibrant.
6. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest.
7. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Vibrant Credit Union in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these rules. All contestants participating agree to obey all traffic and other laws and to conduct themselves in a safe and appropriate manner. Vibrant reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the event if in its sole discretion there are any unsafe acts or conditions. Contestants are responsible for their own actions.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Vibrant Credit Union is not responsible for lost or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Vibrant Credit Union may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree on behalf of themselves, their heirs, agents and assigns, to release Vibrant Credit Union from any liability resulting from, or related to their participation in the contest, or as a result of Vibrant’s negligent acts related to the contest, including but not limited to personal injury, property damage or death.